Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Learning to Colorize Photos

Article about: Hi friends, I wanted to share some of my first colorized pictures. I'm learning on a free trial of Photoshop so I might need to buy a subscription to it since I'm having fun. Its a nice ment

What do you think Phil? I did some of my own research for some colors. Let me know if you want anything changed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Learning to Colorize Photos  

Oh I just noticed the sword has a strap on it. I'll fix it when I'm back home. I hope you like it so far!

?

Looking good so far. If possible The cord on the uniform needs to be yellow and the helmet plume also.. I was about to post a pic of the gloves but you got that!!!

If not I am extremely happy with this!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

I quickly put some more yellow tint into it. If I make it even more yellow it makes it look pretty distorted. I'm glad you are happy with it! Your happiness is my payment
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Learning to Colorize Photos  

?

The photo you are working on came from the studio pic's we have of him. I do great appreciate your time and effort on doing this.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 07-12-2019 at 09:06 PM.

?

YES,YES,YES!! That one is perfect.

Thank You John.
    If you are ever find yourself traveling thru Yuma, AZ on your way to Cali. Dinner and Drinks are on me!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Glad you like it! This was the hardest photo Ive done so far due to the photos condition but I think it turned out great too! It might make for a cool new profile pic too for you

I'll remember the free meal if I ever make it down there

Here you go Phil, with and without the sky.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Learning to Colorize Photos   Learning to Colorize Photos  

?

Thank you John.
    I didn't post that pic for you to color. I thought you had done enough for me, I was just posting the pic's we have of him . The scan I have just happened to have both pic's in one. But Thank you Very Much,
    Very Cool and Great Job!!
    You mentioned adding the other to my avatar, The one I have is uncle Joe. He was blown out of the B-17 Mrs Geezil when it was shot down and exploded mid air. Anybody who can be blown out of an exploding B-17 gets the big spot!! He lived and became a POW
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 07-13-2019 at 07:53 PM.

Glad you like it! I didn't have anything else to do so I thought why not. Since it was your relative I thought it would be nice just to have it somewhat colorized. I was just joking around about the profile picture. Your Uncle definitely deserves that spot! If you have anything else you want done don't hesitate to ask.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast