Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Learning to Colorize Photos

Article about: Hi friends, I wanted to share some of my first colorized pictures. I'm learning on a free trial of Photoshop so I might need to buy a subscription to it since I'm having fun. Its a nice ment

This was a tough one but I like how it turned out. Another Market Garden photo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Learning to Colorize Photos  

Quote by John4022 View Post
    This was a tough one but I like how it turned out. Another Market Garden photo.
    Wow John, really well done!!! Thanks for this one!!

Great skills John.

I have to take a break after this one. My eyes started to burn from coloring the camo uniforms. This is probably my new favorite!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Learning to Colorize Photos  

?

Nice one John.
    That dot pattern had to be a PIA to do. I also like the air borne one you did.
    Excellent work

Semper Fi
    Phil

My free trial ran out a couple days ago. Here are my last ones! I'll most likely buy Photoshop once Ive built up some photos to colorize.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Learning to Colorize Photos   Learning to Colorize Photos  

?

You should buy the program, You do excellent work John. I like Hauptsturmführer .
    I'm glad I got mine while the getting was good.

Thanks again for doing mine.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Good news, the current plan I was going to do for Photoshop was $23 a month. Last night I found a plan that was only $10 a month so I bought it. New one I did last night.

Of course my dad had to suggest a challenging one. This is my new favorite.

Quote by John4022 View Post
    Good news, the current plan I was going to do for Photoshop was $23 a month. Last night I found a plan that was only $10 a month so I bought it. New one I did last night.
    You do excellent work
    I'm still using a 12 year old version of Photoshop. One where you actually bought the
    disk. No monthly charges.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast