Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Membership renwal question

Article about: I had to renew my membership today and am wondering why we do not offer anything more than one year or at least nothing else showed up when I selected? Should the forum be offering 3, 5 or l

Default Membership renewal question

I had to renew my membership today and am wondering why we do not offer anything more than one year or at least nothing else showed up when I selected? Should the forum be offering 3, 5 or life memberships?
    John
    Last edited by Rescue190; 04-25-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Great question.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

If anyone wishes to pay for a longer membership that one year at a time, please PM me and I will have to do it manually. The software will only do one year at a time. I have to manually change the date.

But it can be done.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you for the info Ade. I am also a bit surprised that I did not receive any type of notification that me membership was about to expire or had expired. I did not know it expired until I was was online and noticed my username was not highlighted pink. I think it would be good to notify users of expiring memberships. I put a reminder in outlook for my next renewal.
    John
    Last edited by Rescue190; 04-25-2020 at 12:54 PM.

John, you have mentioned a couple of good points there.