Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My wife says I'm a sick man..

Article about: My wife says I have too much now and should seek professional help. I disagree. Rearranging everything and taking inventory I decided to take pics. This is about 70%.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    She doesn't know what she is talking about...……. Right???????????
    Attachment 1279099

Awesome collection Cous!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    She doesn't understand my precious....

CBH
    ?

Just call it an investment, that you can away liquify in the future, LOL.
    Also there are so many worse things you could be doing with your money, Meth, Whores, etc.
    Keep up the good work.

You're among friends here. The first hurdle with any addiction is admitting you have a problem. Maybe join the local chapter of "MA" (Militaria Anonymous) for recovering militaria collectors.

MAP
    ?

Hmmm. I must say I'm quite surprised. Of course we've seen the guns and bayo's and stuff. But I had no idea you had an awards collection.

Very nice! Congrats.

I can help you whittle it down a little bit. That is a nice Mothers Cross in Silver
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

My wife says I'm a sick man..

That's a good start. I've heard other married guys bring things into the house and let it sit with the rest for a while then you can tell her you've always had that one.

Yeah Map I've never stopped collecting but have been more of a fly on the wall in the forum.. Just waiting to annoy!

Forgot the gas masks and the HJ knife.. You get the picture. I've been busy.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    You're among friends here. The first hurdle with any addiction is admitting you have a problem. Maybe join the local chapter of "MA" (Militaria Anonymous) for recovering militaria collectors.
    We've been having meetings in over in Imperial.---Hello, my name is Greg and I collect crap.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Hi greg!

I agree with her......it's a very very poor collection....'not one Brit Home Front helmet in sight! :-)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast