Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Not bad for a cell phone

Article about: Yeah.....nothing military here. But still, think these are some pretty cool photos. From a cell phone no less

MAP
    ?

Default Not bad for a cell phone

Yeah.....nothing military here.

But still, think these are some pretty cool photos. From a cell phone no less

Not bad for a cell phone

Not bad for a cell phone

Not bad for a cell phone
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Not going all soft and gooey on us, brother ......???
    Attached Images Attached Images Not bad for a cell phone 
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Done by Wifey's phone out the back between the rain we've been having

I can agree also that the colors of the blue water are striking and the sharpness of the hanging light brown palms ...has been brought forth by the right amount of light.
    Great thread Michael..thankyou for starting it

Best Larry

Not bad for a cell phone

addendum : I always mark my photos with an X signifying the best colors and tone
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

What palms and blue water????
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

The detail on the wood bench looks very nice.
    John

recent pic of my front garden
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Not bad for a cell phone  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

MAP
    ?

Nice contributions guys.

I'm not going "flowery soft". Just amazed at how far cell phones have come. Macro photos are really difficult but the AI software on the Pixel phones is amazing. It is difficult not to take good photos. I use this 95% of the time.

High end SLRs will always take better photos, but it takes a lot of work and time to get that perfect shot. These were 2 second point and shoot photos

Larry, hate to say but your photo does make the cut. It gets all pixilated and blurry when you expand it. Why don't you try again
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Larry, hate to say but your photo does make the cut. It gets all pixilated and blurry when you expand it. Why don't you try again
    Perhaps a focal point that needs clarity ?
    Maybe the Bench detail as John pointed out.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Great pictures Michael. I still have a iPhone 6 which takes horrible pictures compared to my sons iPhone 11.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast