Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Receiving packages during COVID19

Article about: Hello all, I would be interested to know how other forum members are getting on in regards to items they have ordered or shipped. I’m currently waiting on a quite expensive helmet which wa

Winning yet Andy?

Hi Rene,

The second helmet that was sent from the US and had a status of “Currently in transit to its destination” on the 14th of Sept, has now landed. Now sitting in Australia somewhere waiting to be posted. Funnily enough, the status changed the day after the seller put in an inquiry. Whether it changed something in the system or not, I’m not sure but the timing was ironic!

The one that had the same status on the 2nd of Sept, is still showing the same. So not sure what’s going on with. Surely they can’t overtake each other.I’ve messaged the seller of the first helmet and he’s going to put in an inquiry. Can’t help getting a bit more concerned about that that one.

Thanks for asking,
    Andy

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Hi Rene,

The second helmet that was sent from the US and had a status of “Currently in transit to its destination” on the 14th of Sept, has now landed. Now sitting in Australia somewhere waiting to be posted. Funnily enough, the status changed the day after the seller put in an inquiry. Whether it changed something in the system or not, I’m not sure but the timing was ironic!

The one that had the same status on the 2nd of Sept, is still showing the same. So not sure what’s going on with. Surely they can’t overtake each other.I’ve messaged the seller of the first helmet and he’s going to put in an inquiry. Can’t help getting a bit more concerned about that that one.

Thanks for asking,
    Andy
    Good Luck Mate! patience I guess again!

Must say that in the past I've had junk arrive before the tracking does hey!

Update! One of them turned up today. Posted to the Steel Helmets section. Not sure where the one is that left 12 days before though!?

Andy

That one is stuck on the ship out at Port Headland! Mate!! as probably my UK brick!,
    mind you, My wifey got crap from the UK timely and it pissed me off! well jealous anyway! Wifey said HAHA! army crap!

Thanks Rene, I hope so! Yeah, I think things going via the UK are fine. It’s seems to be the items that land in China that are being held up. I hope to know more in the next few days.

Andy

This is the last status of my package...

"Processed Through Facility, Your item has been processed through a facility in MOSKVA PI-30, RUSSIAN FEDERATION at 6:14 am on October 8, 2020., RUSSIAN FEDERATION,MOSKVA PI-30"

I don't really know what that means, but I guess at the moment it's just sitting there.

CSW
    ?

Quote by RustyRelics View Post
    This is the last status of my package...

"Processed Through Facility, Your item has been processed through a facility in MOSKVA PI-30, RUSSIAN FEDERATION at 6:14 am on October 8, 2020., RUSSIAN FEDERATION,MOSKVA PI-30"

I don't really know what that means, but I guess at the moment it's just sitting there.
    It says it right there mate: your package has gone through a mail depot or center of some sort in Moscow (and is going to be exported at some point in the future)

Patience, patience...

Quote by Nordlicht44 View Post
    It says it right there mate: your package has gone through a mail depot or center of some sort in Moscow (and is going to be exported at some point in the future)

Patience, patience...
    The lack of knowledge of estimated time is nerve wracking though. There's a helmet in that box!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast