Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Receiving packages during COVID19

Article about: Hello all, I would be interested to know how other forum members are getting on in regards to items they have ordered or shipped. I’m currently waiting on a quite expensive helmet which wa

CSW
    ?

Sent an empty howitzer shell casing to a friend in Britain - literally a big useless piece of brass. I've confirmed those are ok as they cannot be considered ammunition - even the used primer has been removed - and I have indeed sent him exactly the same stuff some three times before with no issues.

Can't wait to see what they decide to do with it. If I get it back I'll simply send it again via another carrier

Weird, I guess the wrong person saw it and decided to be a pain. Hopefully it gets to him!

CSW
    ?

Those are quite precisely my thoughts as well. I'll post an update should something strange happen to it again
    Last edited by CSW; 10-21-2020 at 08:56 PM. Reason: typo

CSW
    ?

Quote by Nordlicht44 View Post
    Those are quite precisely my thoughts as well. I'll post an update should something strange happen to it again
    Update: the package arrived safely a few days ago. Only took some 3 weeks to get to the UK it had a couple of these stickers slapped on it, wonder if that was a random check or perhaps the huge blue wine bottle box looked somehow suspicious...

Receiving packages during COVID19

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8