Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Remembering 9/11 on this side of the pond.

Article about: I was a rookie on the FD that year. Joined only 4 months prior to 9/11. Many emotions fill our house on this day. My wife is retired from the Sheriffs office and we both responded to the 35W

Default Remembering 9/11 on this side of the pond.

I was a rookie on the FD that year. Joined only 4 months prior to 9/11. Many emotions fill our house on this day. My wife is retired from the Sheriffs office and we both responded to the 35W bridge collapse many years ago. We have our flag lowered and said a few prayers for those that were lost.
    John

Remembering 9/11 on this side of the pond.Remembering 9/11 on this side of the pond.Remembering 9/11 on this side of the pond.Remembering 9/11 on this side of the pond.Remembering 9/11 on this side of the pond.Remembering 9/11 on this side of the pond.Remembering 9/11 on this side of the pond.Remembering 9/11 on this side of the pond.

I was at Fire Station 25 East El Paso, Texas running on Medic 25 when the news came in.. That night I was called back to Active Duty and reported to Ft Bliss on 9/12/01 and remained on Active Duty until July 2005 when I was able to retire and return to the El Paso Fire Department..

Rest in Peace 343 and all others we lost in NY, Washington and Pennsylvania and to all our Troops still engaged in America's longest war and for all those we are still losing from Ground Zero Cancer...

Lest We Forget..

"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends" John 15:13

Smitty

One of our truck and trailer rigs was used to haul the gear of volunteers
    that headed to NYC to help with the search and rescue effort.

Let us never forget.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.