Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Saying Hello...

Article about: Hey WRF, Been wanting to say hello. Hope you are well and life has treated you well in these trying times. No excuses here for being absent. Life got at me hard in 2019-2020 with Covid takin

Good to hear from you Kirk. Sorry to hear about your mom, I did not know. The blankets look awesome. Would be great to grab a beer and catch up if time permits. Happy to come down your way to save you some windshield time.
    John

CBH
    ?

Sorry to hear about your mom, wishing you and yours all the best, during these troubling times.
    Please stay safe and come back whenever time allows.

Hi Kirk, Sorry to hear about your mum. Alzheimer's is a terribly cruel disease. Stories such as yours are a reminder of how our lives can change in the blink of an eye. But look on the bright side and tell yourself that the only way to go now is upwards and onwards!

Cheers,
    Steve

?

I would love that brother. I am in month 8 of a heavy build in a tough economy so lets hope I make it. If I get to Philly the Cheesesteak and beer is on me. Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

John, I would love that. Could use some guy time and hang out. Miss ya all. Rossi

?

You guys are such good men and I thank you for your kindness and support. It is what makes WRF truly a special and unique group of collectors who truly have each others back. I am humbled and grateful.

Rossi

Rossi,

I'm so sorry to hear the news about your Mom. Life and family is what we keep closest to our hearts. Keep your chin up and I look forward to seeing your posts again my friend!

TWS
    ?

Kirk, sorry to hear about the challenges you are facing. I'm sure we all completely understand you absence. We won't admit it often, but some things are more important than militaria, family being one of them.

You are doing great and honorable work with the blankets. I salute you sir.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Glad to see you chime.
    Alzheimer if a cruel one to deal with. Be strong for yourself and others that need that support.
    You know you are in my thoughts a prayers and I am always just a phone call away.
    Know you are loved and respected by Many!
    Take care My Brother!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hi Kirk,
    Good to see you posting again.
    The only thing that I can add to what's already been said is that my
    thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep the faith.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast