Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Saying Hello...

Article about: Hey WRF, Been wanting to say hello. Hope you are well and life has treated you well in these trying times. No excuses here for being absent. Life got at me hard in 2019-2020 with Covid takin

?

Default Saying Hello...

Hey WRF,

Been wanting to say hello. Hope you are well and life has treated you well in these trying times. No excuses here for being absent. Life got at me hard in 2019-2020 with Covid taking my Job and having to start over on a new role for a Philadelphia company that has me working 70+ hours a week. Mom’s Alzheimer’s has been raging and taking her slowly. Dad is having a hard time so when I am not working I take the weekends to assist. Sad and slow goodbye.

I have been doing blankets for Veterans on Jeep Facebook Page I founded called Seven Slots Posse which has been a true blessing to honor our heroes. Since last March I have given out about 350 blankets. Some pics attached of recent Vets honored. I get joy and they get thanks.

I miss the hobby terribly. Miss the fellowship here and have not bought a piece of Militaria since 2019. I have sold 12-15 items in the past year which was hard. Trying to help the parents a bit with the sales. My collection is still up at www.tothehiltmilitaria.com. I am sorry I have not been an active member but wanted you guys to know you still are and always be the best. I hope to get active again and try to contribute someday. Seasons of life change but hoping my collecting days are not too far off again. The pieces I have sold have went to good caretakers who can enjoy them. In the end we can’t take it with us. Thank you for always being a great collecting community. Rossi

Saying Hello...
    Saying Hello...
    Saying Hello...
    Saying Hello...
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Hi Rossi...since you are in Philly we will hook up
    Good to see you posting again.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice to see you back Kirk!
    I miss your participation on the forum.
    Remember, this is only a hobby, life certainly takes precedence.
    Hope to see more of you in the near future.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hey Kirk, you've been missed brother!
    Sorry to hear of your trials but that charity work of yours comes from a good heart.... and thats whats important, not the junk we collect!
    Best, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Kirk, Was just thinking of you this weekend and was meaning to reach out.

I know the difficulty of that terrible disease having lost my own mother in 2020, partially from this.

Family first. Which I know for you is paramount.

But if you do get to Philly, have Larry drive you a few hours north to NY and stop by for a visit. He knows the way

Hope to see you around more often. Looking forward to having you back.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Ahh Kirk Mate, Good luck as my boat is similar to yours! I'm just lucky to have a great Wife.

Chin up Rossi things will get better.

Friend Rossi, we have missed you.
    My best wishes to you and yours, from Spain
    Greetings
    Santi

Great to see hear from you Kirk. I have often thought of you when on the forum and wondered how life was treating you! Sounds like a very hard time but I am sure there is light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.

Take care and all the best,
    Andy

Hi Kirk, nice to hear from you.

Sorry to hear of the hard times.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast