Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

What is Covid-19 like on the other side of the pond?

Article about: We are in full shut down mode as of today. Still going to work but not much else. We are just beginning to surge of cases and deaths. Italy and Spain are struggling. What is life like in the

Quote by Rick W View Post
    It really has become a complete shit fight in Australia.
    Once a free country has become closed borders and restrictions and now its like 5 little countries starting a civil war between themselves for political gain & power.
    And it all came about because Victoria didn't want to hurt peoples feelings , touchy feeling woke politics , overrides common sense .

Attachment 1436857
    Here, Here! Cheers Rick Mate. From the heart of the severe LOCK DOWN!! 1 hr exercise per day - curfew 20:00 > 05:00! 5km limit travel!! One shopper limit once per day! No family visits what so ever!

Good to hear you are safe in the bunker Rene. hope those cans of beer and baked beans last the distance!

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Good to hear you are safe in the bunker Rene. hope those cans of beer and baked beans last the distance!
    It's getting difficult, still have 2 weeks of beer left!

Lockdown is no fun, but this virus is a nasty business. Keep your head down mate.

The beer & baked beans might last, better hope the ventilation is up to snuff, otherwise Rene's a goner!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

BEER AND BEANS!!!!! What a combo to have in the bunker!!!
    Yesterday we were watching the Grandkids and somehow "Beans" came up in the conversation, So I ask my GS do you know the bean song????
    He say's No????
    So I start singing ,
    Beans,Beans the magical fruit, (Family Joins in) The more you eat, the more you Toot, (Grandson is looking around at everybody singing) The more you Toot , the better you feel,
    So EAT BEANS AT EVERY MEAL!!!!

It was a good laugh!!

FYI, my 2 weeks is over and I"M BACK at work!!!!

I hope everyone is well!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Eating Baked Beans in close quarters is as dangerous as Covid
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

F'ing brilliant!!! because I'm not wanting to live in Australia anymore! No guaranteed freedom! but we all knew that! Vic Police state!! Oh don't tell me they are there to protect me! We can't even own a Kevlar helmet!!

Even if youre not Aussie and the names of our state leaders mean nothing, this is so well done!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast