Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

What is Covid-19 like on the other side of the pond?

Article about: We are in full shut down mode as of today. Still going to work but not much else. We are just beginning to surge of cases and deaths. Italy and Spain are struggling. What is life like in the

Oh my God, what a huge irresponsibility. Unfortunately the system does not punish its politicians as they deserve when they make such serious mistakes. I also imagine that the deputy in question will not resign.
    Politicians seldom conjugate the verb resign in first person

It is appaling!

*Caveat* This is not a political point but it is a moral one!

She has had the party whip removed which means she cannot represent the SNP as such but it does not remove her as an MP as which she represents only her constiuents (doing that rather well isn't she?). Sturgeon has told her she must resign but does not have the power to enforce this. Ferrier must do this herself. However, a criminal conviction (Oh I do hope so!) would certainly make her position much less tenable, it's complicated in our "Mother of parliamentary democracy" state but only a custodial sentence would make absolutely sure.

What will and should "do her legs" would be de-selection in her constituency but that is not an overnight job so maximum pressure needs to be put on this moron to "fall on her sword". She is a traitor to those who elected her, to her party and to the nation (regardless of political affiliation) for her reckless arrogance.

Who is this person? Clearly not who she or the electorate thinks she is! This is no "error of judgement" and makes previous actions describe as such seem almost insignificant. This is reckless endangerment.

I would say I am speechless but obviously I am not, just very very angry at a member of the establishment in which the entire nation is expected to trust to serve and protect.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Last edited by reneblacky; 10-08-2020 at 07:47 AM.

Yay, we can from Wednesday have our retail shops/pubs/restaurants can open up! since frikken June!!! our travel limits are 25km and still emplaced till at least 8th of November!

Coronavirus Victoria: What restrictions are easing in Melbourne

Oh I haven't been able to see my elderly folks since March!!! STILL CAN'T!!!!

Are there any retail shops left to open Rene?....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Are there any retail shops left to open Rene?....
    Dunno yet? hoping the disposals are? not even sure my car still works!!

Spoken like a true hoarder.....goodonyamaaaate!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Get to the shops quickly before they close down for the next wave. If your car works you’ll probably be like Charlton Heston in “The Omega Man”

Quote by Composite View Post
    Get to the shops quickly before they close down for the next wave. If your car works you’ll probably be like Charlton Heston in “The Omega Man”
    Have to check that one again!

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast