Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

wish me luck

Article about: a local estate of a Vietnam era USAF pilot is coming up in my area...looking at the pictures there is some militaria there and lo and behold a fuzzy picture of three helmets...what I assume

Default wish me luck

a local estate of a Vietnam era USAF pilot is coming up in my area...looking at the pictures there is some militaria there and lo and behold a fuzzy picture of three helmets...what I assume is a Japanese , US and Luft helmet....since I am not a helmet guy, I will be studiously studying the decal reference section....I'm going to feel it, smell it and if I like the eagle and price, get it...wish me luck

wish me luck

MAP
    ?

Good luck. Looks like a WW2 M35/40 and a Japanese helmet

Also look for the maker of the German Helmet. That will give you clues as to the correct decal type
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Best of luck!
    Hope you get them for a good price...

well...par usual, all the helmets were gone by the time I got there, as well as a few of the other items I was interested in.....however, this fellows medals were on the wall(not for sale)....career officer from 2ndLT to full bird...I thought they were displayed nicely along with his career progress, so I took a pic to share

wish me luck