Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Collection of medals and badges, including wound badges, 8 year polizei, sports badges, and more!

Article about: Click the picture to follow ad..... by: ineedcoffee Description: I am with much regret selling my collection of WW2 badges and medals. You can have all of them at an incredible deal of \\$360.

Default Collection of medals and badges, including wound badges, 8 year polizei, sports badges, and more!

Click the picture to follow ad.....

by: ineedcoffee

Description: I am with much regret selling my collection of WW2 badges and medals. You can have all of them at an incredible deal of $360. Most of these pieces were purchased through this forum or through other reputable dealer sites.
    These are some amazing pieces. The Sports badges, hermann goring tinnie, war merit crosses, 25 year faithful service crosss, polizei 8 year service medal, and wound badges are easily worth $500 by themselves. All of them have their pins and catches. They all display beautifully and would make a great addition to any collection.
    I will mail them out 2 day expedited with tracking. Thanks for looking!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection of medals and badges, including wound badges, 8 year polizei, sports badges, and more!
    P
    Many