Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Original WW2 M-26 Sweden Helmet, "Swedish volunteers in Finland" Art Theme

Article about: Click the picture to follow ad..... by: bundestorg Description: Original WW2 M-26 Sweden Helmet, Swedish volunteers in Finland Art Theme Restored helmet, russian author's handmade art, varni

Default Original WW2 M-26 Sweden Helmet, "Swedish volunteers in Finland" Art Theme

Click the picture to follow ad.....

by: bundestorg

Description: Original WW2 M-26 Sweden Helmet, "Swedish volunteers in Finland" Art Theme
    Restored helmet, russian author's handmade art, varnished. Luxury collectors item.
    Good afternoon, dear community of this forum.
    Since 2008, I have been trading on eBay. Including military items. It was one of my small businesses.
    Since recently, i have been deprived of the opportunity to trade on eBay.
    Follow this link to my profile on eBay: bundestorg on eBay
    Perhaps over the years, some of you or your friends have bought our helmets with author's art. Or other items.
    Shipping. Trackable shipment. The Russian Post is coping quite well at this difficult time and parcels to the UK, USA, Europe are delivered successfully. Shipping cost already included in price.
    Payment. I can't accept paypal at this moment if you know. I will give you legal link to pay just by your card. Nothing criminal. All is 100% legit.
    If you liked something that has already been sold, we can make it to order! More photos of actual and old works here in cloud РЫБА — Яндекс.Диск
    Thank you for your time. Yours, Yuri.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original WW2 M-26 Sweden Helmet, "Swedish volunteers in Finland" Art Theme
    P
    Many