Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Authentic British ID Bracelet?

Article about: Sorry about all the photos. I really like these ID bracelets but I wanna make sure they’re authentic before I buy. They seem pretty good to me but I just wanna be 100% sure. I appreciate a

Question Authentic British ID Bracelet?

Authentic British ID Bracelet?Authentic British ID Bracelet?Authentic British ID Bracelet?Authentic British ID Bracelet?Authentic British ID Bracelet?Authentic British ID Bracelet?Authentic British ID Bracelet?Authentic British ID Bracelet?Authentic British ID Bracelet?

Sorry about all the photos. I really like these ID bracelets but I wanna make sure they’re authentic before I buy. They seem pretty good to me but I just wanna be 100% sure. I appreciate any help I can get

?

With such handmade items, unless obtained directly from a veteran or family, it is impossible to be 100% certain of originality..
    They are certainly elaborately made and attractive examples. Ultimately, if you feel confident, and are happy with the price, then that is all that counts.

They look OK to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!