Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Binocular cases (might contain binoculars), Possibly US ww1? Bad photo.

Article about: hello, here is Julekpl again. Some guy near my residence is having some kind of house sale (kind of like a garage sale, except in his home?) and posted a photo of 2 binocular cases. It is po

Default Binocular cases (might contain binoculars), Possibly US ww1? Bad photo.

hello, here is Julekpl again. Some guy near my residence is having some kind of house sale (kind of like a garage sale, except in his home?) and posted a photo of 2 binocular cases. It is posted on a local yardsale website, so I cannot contact the owner directly, but I have the address where this sale is being taken place. From what I can make out, the case that I circled and labeled "U.S. ? Compass" looks like an American set, with a compass on top. I do not know about the other one. I know it is hard to make out the picture, but can anyone make any assumptions about these? And I am not sure if there are any binoculars in there, but that's part of the surprise isn't it? Binocular cases (might contain binoculars), Possibly US ww1? Bad photo. Binocular cases (might contain binoculars), Possibly US ww1? Bad photo.

Default Re: Binocular cases (might contain binoculars), Possibly US ww1? Bad photo.

The binoculars in the first photo are Japanese pattern WWII binos. Here is a pair I have:

Binocular cases (might contain binoculars), Possibly US ww1? Bad photo.

Default Re: Binocular cases (might contain binoculars), Possibly US ww1? Bad photo.

I was thinking U.S. WWII on the first pair. The second case looks
    commercial - but you never know until you open it.........
    Regards,

Steve.

yeah the other case seems a bit un-militaryesque...but I have found a pair of Carl Zeiss binox in a shoebox at a yardsale.... I will see tomorrow....