Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Identify these Sunglasses

Article about: Hello All, sorry if I have this in the wrong section I found these sunglasses in an old shotgun shell ammo box with an embroidered handkerchief with the British Flag, the American flag and L

Dstan12
    ?

Default Identify these Sunglasses

Hello All, sorry if I have this in the wrong section I found these sunglasses in an old shotgun shell ammo box with an embroidered handkerchief with the British Flag, the American flag and Lady Liberty that says "A souvenir from the World War" I cannot find any information about these anywhere, any help is appreciated. They have one mark on the right ear stem hinge which is two vertical lines then a square standing on its corner (like a diamond but definitely square shaped) then followed by two more vertical lines. If this is in the wrong section please direct me to the correct section, thanks all.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identify these Sunglasses  
    Last edited by Dstan12; 04-23-2010 at 09:02 PM. Reason: was using photobucket, have changed it

Default Re: Identify these Sunglasses

Mick Prodgers book "vintage flying helmets" ,,a must have book ,,this looks like the one's you are asking about,,UNITED STATES ARMY AIR FORCE WW 2.....page 271,,in prodgers book ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dave h
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identify these Sunglasses   Identify these Sunglasses  

Default Re: Identify these Sunglasses

They are still the same as in the previous thread.

And they are still beautiful goggles.........!
    Regards,

Steve.