Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M15 Adrian barn find

Article about: Hi all, my recent purchase just arrived today a Adrian navy/colonial M15. I purchased this from fmj44.com which I recommend!. Frederik which owns the site found this helmet himself while vis

Default M15 Adrian barn find

Hi all, my recent purchase just arrived today a Adrian navy/colonial M15. I purchased this from fmj44.com which I recommend!. Frederik which owns the site found this helmet himself while visiting France and this helmet along with 5 others were found in a barn in St.Lo which he also provided pictures of. I do believe a fellow member on here schwerpunkt has a M16 or M18 from the same grouping.

I was never too into the French helmets but seeing as this was a scarce navy/colonial with the original blue I needed it. It unfortunately doesn’t have the liner but it still has the chinstrap and the old barn bugs inside! I’ll take it.

M15 Adrian barn findM15 Adrian barn findM15 Adrian barn findM15 Adrian barn findM15 Adrian barn find
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M15 Adrian barn find   M15 Adrian barn find  

MAP
    ?

Congrats. Despite the missing liner, it will display well. Has a good look to it

I'm still missing one of these. Just don't find that many on this side of the pond.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Agree that it will display very well, nice helmet, congrats.
    Regards,
    John

I believe we’re on the same side of the pond I just bought another one from Newfoundland which has the late war midnight blue repaint which I’ll show when it arrives. Their definitely needed for a ww1 collection!

MAP
    ?

I only look for them at shows. And have yet to find one that is not a mess LoL. One day I'll get lucky.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very true lol, majority are repainted or rusted.