Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on this Adrian helmet I'm being offered?

Article about: Hello! I'm a beginner in collecting helmets and was interested in buying this Adrian helmet. The seller says it's from ww1, the liner is also shown here. Both for a total of £65. Is it wort

Default Thoughts on this Adrian helmet I'm being offered?

Hello! I'm a beginner in collecting helmets and was interested in buying this Adrian helmet. The seller says it's from ww1, the liner is also shown here. Both for a total of £65. Is it worth it and does it look good to collect? Any info on this would be much appreciated since I'm just starting out, thank you!
    I can get more photos if needed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on this Adrian helmet I'm being offered?   Thoughts on this Adrian helmet I'm being offered?  

Thoughts on this Adrian helmet I'm being offered?  

Hello,

I suppose for £65 you cannot complain too much. The liner is a second pattern, but it is a modern reproduction. There is so much glare on the outside of the helmet that I cannot really be sure what colour it is, although the inside looks OK. It really boils down to what you want, you can either save for a better example - or you can make do with this. I don't know what your money situation is, so it is up to you to do what you think best.

Cheers,
    Steve