Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown dagger included in small collection of German WWII daggers and Bayonets

Article about: This dagger was included in a small collection of 1930's -WWII daggers and bayonets obtained and have not been able to identify it. Appears to have some quality in the blade. Photos are desc

?

Default Unknown dagger included in small collection of German WWII daggers and Bayonets

This dagger was included in a small collection of 1930's -WWII daggers and bayonets obtained and have not been able to identify it. Appears to have some quality in the blade. Photos are description. Any ideas on I.D. would be appreciated.
    Unknown dagger included in small collection of German WWII daggers and BayonetsUnknown dagger included in small collection of German WWII daggers and BayonetsUnknown dagger included in small collection of German WWII daggers and BayonetsUnknown dagger included in small collection of German WWII daggers and BayonetsUnknown dagger included in small collection of German WWII daggers and BayonetsUnknown dagger included in small collection of German WWII daggers and Bayonets

Not military-related, I believe it's American Fraternal/Masonic in origin, for Ceremonial Purposes...

?

Home made letteropener made of a the last 10 inch of a quillback Degen or Saber blade, could even be a WW1 trench work piece.

Ger

Thanks for the Info, I gladly stand corrected!

?

Well Glenn, its always a guess, when or who or where it have been made, but the only fact i see is a piece of a blade, looking at the crudely made grip trench work using a broken 98 Alter Art quillback bayonet or degen tip its point towards trench work.

Ger