Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Who can identify these two belgian badges of Rhineland occupation?

Article about: Hi all, I own these Belgian insignia and I think they are related to the Belgian occupation of the Rhineland (1918-1929). I'm not sure. Who can give me more information ? I'm also looking fo

?

Default Who can identify these two belgian badges of Rhineland occupation?

Hi all,
    I own these Belgian insignia and I think they are related to the Belgian occupation of the Rhineland (1918-1929). I'm not sure.
    Who can give me more information ? I'm also looking for pictures of these badges in wear.
    thank you
    Sébastien
    Who can identify these two belgian badges of Rhineland occupation?Who can identify these two belgian badges of Rhineland occupation?
    Who can identify these two belgian badges of Rhineland occupation?Who can identify these two belgian badges of Rhineland occupation?

they are Rexist badges,Fascist

?

thanks for your answer, but I'm sorry to tell there's no relation with the Rexist movement.
    Ok the first one shows the Burgundy Cross, like some rexist items, but also like the Honor cross of the Occupation of the Rhineland between 1918 and 1929 when it's combined with the little belgian lion.