Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

World War I Photos

Article about: I am in possession of 22 actual photographs from the 1st Photo Section, AEF. These are vintage developed Photos and are in excellent condition. They seem to be after the Armistice, but while

Default World War I Photos

I am in possession of 22 actual photographs from the 1st Photo Section, AEF. These are vintage developed Photos and are in excellent condition. They seem to be after the Armistice, but while the trenches were still in use and not cleaned up (i.e., the shooting had stopped, but demobilization hadn't occurred yet). Are these something that someone might want to acquire? I am including some samples here, and would be happy to send .jpgs of the entire set for perusal.
    And if someone can tell me how to post those with a normal orientation, please let me know and I will fix this.
    World War I Photos
    World War I Photos
    World War I Photos
    World War I Photos
    World War I Photos
    World War I Photos

Rotated for you.

World War I Photos

World War I Photos

World War I Photos

World War I Photos

World War I Photos

World War I Photos

World War I Photos
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Thank You very much!

The link won't give me anything.
    Is that forum available in English? I failed few things as miserably as I failed High School French (and after 60 years, even the rustsickles have rustsickles).