Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 ? Armband CC British

Article about: Ive looked at threads on great war forum and see many like it in style and look but i can not put a title to it perhaps others can help,Thanks Colin

Default WW1 ? Armband CC British

Ive looked at threads on great war forum and see many like it in style and look but i can not put a title to it perhaps others can help,Thanks ColinWW1 ? Armband CC BritishWW1 ? Armband CC BritishWW1 ? Armband CC BritishWW1 ? Armband CC British

CBH
    ?

Might be WWII, I have an RCAF armband of similar construction.

Thanks Chris,
    it would suit me if it were control commision but im hoping someone can give a positive id

?

Corps of Commissionaires maybe??

Control Commission was the first thing that occurred to me. The construction with that backing looks very WW2.

"CC" cropped up a bit on the Home Front.....tho I'm not sure if this looks like a Home Front item......

Thank you for your input,strange that no ones positively id,d by comparisson,i think it could be either war other than i dont recognize popers.
    I bought them as control commision so i guess that is what they will have to be.

Default Armband CC

Quote by wrecker View Post
    Thank you for your input,strange that no ones positively id,d by comparisson,i think it could be either war other than i dont recognize popers.
    I bought them as control commision so i guess that is what they will have to be.
    Hi the poppers look Canadian to me compared with my Canadian armbands, have seen the CC in a official pamphlet but no explanation as to what it stands for

Regards

Fred

Default Armband CC

Hi Just found it in Canadian dress regulations Camp Commandant