Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WW1 grouping US brodie helmet and trench art mess kit 315th infantry 79th divison

Article about: recent find local .been in family years ww1 .grouping found maker mark on helmet large M co .soldier name scatched in 315th infantry regiment 79th division .also his mess kit trench art 79th

Default WW1 grouping US brodie helmet and trench art mess kit 315th infantry 79th divison

recent find local .been in family years ww1 .grouping found maker mark on helmet large M co .soldier name scatched in 315th infantry regiment 79th division .also his mess kit trench art 79th division cross and gas bag which is simmins 1918 marked .helmet is all original paint sawdust thought i share it on here enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 grouping US brodie helmet and trench art mess kit 315th infantry 79th divison   WW1 grouping US brodie helmet and trench art mess kit 315th infantry 79th divison  

WW1 grouping US brodie helmet and trench art mess kit 315th infantry 79th divison   WW1 grouping US brodie helmet and trench art mess kit 315th infantry 79th divison  

WW1 grouping US brodie helmet and trench art mess kit 315th infantry 79th divison   WW1 grouping US brodie helmet and trench art mess kit 315th infantry 79th divison  

MAP
    ?

A very nice grouping for the famous Lorraine division. Well marked, nice condition and a lovely engraved mess kit.

Congrats!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Draft Card:
    WW1 grouping US brodie helmet and trench art mess kit 315th infantry 79th divison

Wow you have papers.his serial number is on helmet on back of rim wow really historical ask the family if any more items from him amazing THANKS

To be honest I did a very quick search and there is more than one John William Townley so the more information you can get the more positive we can be about an ID. Lovely group, you are very lucky to be the guardian of these pieces of history.

Let me get his serial number scratched on rim.iam from pennylvania .go back to that house may have more items old military family I know that cleaning out dad's home so

Service number found on helmet I believe.1784173 hard to make out or 1734173.thanks

When or where he was born would help pin it down.

Pennsylvania assume so

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast