Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 photos HQ and captured German gun

Article about: Hi All, I have these 2 WW1 8x10 photos with details written on back. Thought some would find them interesting. WW1 is not my area and I know little about the uniforms etc. curious if anyone

Default WW1 photos HQ and captured German gun

Hi All,

I have these 2 WW1 8x10 photos with details written on back. Thought some would find them interesting. WW1 is not my area and I know little about the uniforms etc. curious if anyone can share any details or insight about these pictures.
    On the captured German gun I assume those are Americans, don’t know if anymore information could be taken from that photos. The other photo with 2 men standing in front of the 84th infantry HQ, I haven’t been able to find any information or other images of this area. I’d love to know more about it and about the 2 soilders in photo.

I love posting and reading post on this forum, an invaluable wealth of history and information.

Thanks in advance

Lenny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 photos HQ and captured German gun   WW1 photos HQ and captured German gun  

WW1 photos HQ and captured German gun   WW1 photos HQ and captured German gun  

Helo, on the second picture, you have one French General and one US General...Because of Stars.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/