Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 US OS cap

Article about: Purchased this directly from the grandson. His name was Otto William Fromm born in Apr. 9, 1890 Chicago Cook County Illinois, USA Was hoping someone might be able to help with info on him.

Default WW1 US OS cap

Purchased this directly from the grandson. His name was Otto William Fromm born in
    Apr. 9, 1890
    Chicago
    Cook County
    Illinois, USA

Was hoping someone might be able to help with info on him.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 US OS cap   WW1 US OS cap  

WW1 US OS cap   WW1 US OS cap  

WW1 US OS cap  

Very lovely cap! I wish I was more help with info on him. I did find this it could help with further information search. Best regards.

Brian

WW1 US OS cap

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Very lovely cap! I wish I was more help with info on him. I did find this it could help with further information search. Best regards.

Brian

WW1 US OS cap
    thanks! atleast its a good start.

Thanks. I tried to look at the national database but the digitalized military records seem to only go back to WW2. Either way his private life was very difficult to say the least loosing two children at that age. Good rest his soul. Best regards and luck in finding out more!

Brian

MAP
    ?

I've always liked the look of these caps. Very nice example.

Odd however, if he did have only two children who passed at a very young age....how could he have a grandson?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I've always liked the look of these caps. Very nice example.

Odd however, if he did have only two children who passed at a very young age....how could he have a grandson?
    was also curious of this. My guess is he had another child not listed

MAP
    ?

Quote by jdamaso1111 View Post
    was also curious of this. My guess is he had another child not listed
    I certainly hope so. It terrible to see what they went through losing g two children at the same time.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)