Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WWI incredible photo album big red one

Article about: Picked this photo album up over the weekend for the 6th field artillery band from the big red one . The photos say it all . lots more I didn't post. Gary

?

Default WWI incredible photo album big red one

Picked this photo album up over the weekend for the 6th field artillery band from the big red one . The photos say it all . lots more I didn't post. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWI incredible photo album big red one   WWI incredible photo album big red one  

WWI incredible photo album big red one   WWI incredible photo album big red one  

?

Excellent pick up Gary!!!

I'm loving the pic's in that album.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Wonderful. Keep that one together! NH

What a Great Album!! Well found.

?

It's all staying together. Back story on this album A friend picked it up years ago and i first saw it then . I offered to buy it then but he said ot was going into his private collection. Well i guess something came along and he did a bundle trade with someone else. Well I saw it this weekend for sale and bought it from another guy. I asked my buddy about it . He said I dont even remember what I traded for it . its found a home again . Gary

?

A few more

?

And here they are
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWI incredible photo album big red one   WWI incredible photo album big red one  

That's a very nice album... thanks for showing.

?

Great Pic's!!

I wonder what the "Y" in "Y"Girls stands for??

Semper Fi
    Phil

An interesting album, but is it authentic 1919 construction or a clever fake? Why the trimmed photo edges, to remove writing of published photos? An eye witness album or assembly of published photos?

WWI incredible photo album big red one

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast