Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer M40 Combat Helmet - Q66

Article about: More... by: Aus der Traum Description: Hello all! I'm looking to sell this helmet as I'm looking to move into other areas of collection :) Up for sale here is a beautiful, used helmet in unt

Default Heer M40 Combat Helmet - Q66

More...

by: Aus der Traum

Description: Hello all!
    I'm looking to sell this helmet as I'm looking to move into other areas of collection :)
    Up for sale here is a beautiful, used helmet in untouched condition. This helmet has a beautiful toned army eagle and most of original dark field grey paint. The liner is lovely and shows extensive use with no fragility or brittle leather to be seen.
    The chinstrap is of Czech origin (from time to time, German soldiers would apply these straps to their helmets) and is in solid condition apart from being a tad stiff . The chinstrap has been with this helmet since 1945 and is completely original. Photographic evidence of these straps in wear can be provided ;) This helmet has been met with positive reviews on multiple forums and is a really solid piece.

I am looking for $750AUD plus shipping and any fees.
    Please feel free to make me an offer and we will try to work something out :)
    Best wishes and thanks for looking,
    Josh

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M40 Combat Helmet - Q66
    P
    Many