Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 multiple camo helmet bargain

Article about: More... by: easternwarfront Description: Up for sale this great combat vet M35 Q64 factory reissue helmet with multiple layers of camo paint. It seems that the first layer is a normandy or A

Default M35 multiple camo helmet bargain

More...

by: easternwarfront

Description: Up for sale this great combat vet M35 Q64 factory reissue helmet with multiple layers of camo paint. It seems that the first layer is a normandy or Autumn camo with tan, reddish brown, yellow and green. Then the helmet was overpainted in white for winter warfare and finally got some dark grey brush applied repaint as weather changed. No decal visible but IMO it's an ex DD heer helmet. Helmet is in good condition with nice paint. Early alu liner band is still present, though inner part has gone. liner retaining rivets are originals and intact as you can see on the pics. This helmet is coming from a dealer friend who picked it up in Belgium some weeks ago. Originally I wanted to complete it with a liner but since I have lost my interest because of some new purchase. Anyway a great been there camo helmet for a bargain price. The perfect candidate for a restoration project or could be a nice display as it is.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 multiple camo helmet bargain
    P
    Many