MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

RARE AS ROCKING HORSE! American Fork and Hoe ET 1943

Article about: Picked this up recently for £8, had no clue at the time it was Owt special. Turns out it is! Apparently AF & H are the rarest makers of US ETs. However, I don't collect these and there a

Default RARE AS ROCKING HORSE! American Fork and Hoe ET 1943

Picked this up recently for £8, had no clue at the time it was Owt special. Turns out it is! Apparently AF & H are the rarest makers of US ETs. However, I don't collect these and there are only 1 example on the web and it is not sold for months, so the price is too high, how much is this one worth and did I do well?
    Kindest Regards,
    Harvey (15)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RARE AS ROCKING HORSE! American Fork and Hoe ET 1943   RARE AS ROCKING HORSE! American Fork and Hoe ET 1943  

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    I am sorry, we are not a free appraisal service. You will have to search militaria dealers to determine a value. Then you can post them for sale in our classifieds section at the bottom of the main page.
    Third Reich militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ralph, I can't find any more on the Internet! My mate has handled 1000 ETs in his time and never seen one with this maker, I'm asking all over and no one knows, I just needed some help. :-(

?

Hello
    one here:
    Entrenching / Intrenching Tools & T Handle Shovels - TOOLS [REF] - U.S. Militaria Forum

much more on ebay.......... not so rare !!

cordially
    Didier

Can you link some, I can only find one, which is $140 and way overpriced.