Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Reputation Points?

Article about: It appears that I've lost Reputation Points...Anything I should be aware of? cheers, Glenn

Hey Glenn, I would let you have an extra one if I could! That said, I will see what my "tic tac's" row looks like when this goes up. We know what the world is like, you will probably be able to by an app for $50 that gives the "genuine" full bar count on the net, although it still will not look as good as Ned's mystic meg job!! Leon.

I've been done too Glenn so to get around this I have changed my avatar for the first time in 3 years, problem solved!! Leon

Unhappy

It's a sort of snakes'n'ladders thing - after five years of posting my reputation has gone down from 7 to 1 so I must be a bigger a**h*l* than I thought !

Here's to the next five years......

Hmm i just switched my "green blocks" back on and i'm down too!....

I've lost some too. used to be a shining beacon now just a jewel in the rough..

Hi Glenn,
    Personally I wouldn't worry so much.
    I have been around for a year or three and up until now I hadn't heard of these reputation points.
    I don't know what they, blissfully ignorant and all the better for it.
    Jonathan.

I've lost half too.............

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Must be something weird happening. I dont really pay much attention to it but had 10-12 bars and mine were cut in half.
    Moi aussi. But my demotion comes as no surprise. My grades for citizenship have been in decline, to be sure.
    Besides, I hector the leadership without surcease.
    I wish Adrian's family much good health and fortune despite the travail.

At the risk of being a smasher of icons, maybe there is some better method of mutual recognition or none at all.
    Or a board of review made up of people versus big data or whatever is at work behind the curtains here.Reputation Points?Reputation Points?Reputation Points?Reputation Points?Reputation Points?Reputation Points?

Yep, I think most of the regular posters have been affected if not everyone. Not something I have paid any attention to until it was brought up here but maybe something that should be looked into in case it is indicative of something more sinister?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Is it really all that important to some of you blokes? The green bars are like a COA. When it boils down to it, essentially a worthless garnish. If you know your craft it is very easy to tell the members who actually know what they are talking about, irrespective of bar count. Just calling it as I see it.

Regards
    Brett

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast