Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection

Article about: A new montage of my side cap collection for the British & commonwealth.

AIF
    ?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Not got one yet mate, but I do have two Aussie made slouchies which will be in the next montage of sun hats/helmets to be added.

You never see them for sale in my part of the world, if you know of a cheap one for sale give me a shout.
    Leave it with me mate, I will see what I can do for you. I should be able to track you one down for a decent price... Not sure why but the things are starting to go for big $$$ on ebay.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection
    P
    Many

As this has turned into a headgear collection I might as well add an update of my Tommy helmet collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Other misc. headgear from my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection  
    Regards,

Jerry

Added a few more items of headgear since I posted last.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection   Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection  

Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection   Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection  

Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection   Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection  

Last edited by Jerry B; 06-06-2014 at 09:36 PM.
    Regards,

Jerry

And this one arrived today, but too late to take pics so these are the sellers, Luc, many thanks to him.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

A very fine collection Jerry top notch and displayed brilliantly as always .

Regards Mark

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    A very fine collection Jerry top notch and displayed brilliantly as always .

Regards Mark
    Thanks Mark.
    Regards,

Jerry

My own pictures of the RA side cap.
    Regards,

Jerry

A very nice selection of hats and helmets Jerry!
    Congratulations,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    A very nice selection of hats and helmets Jerry!
    Congratulations,
    Ralph.
    Thanks Ralph.

Adding more of the montage shots of the individual items from the first few posts.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection   Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection  

Regards,

Jerry

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast