Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast

British DPM Camouflage

Article about: G'day All, Figured to start this one, in my opinion it is one of the best ever camo patterns devised! S95, 85 & 68 patt (worse for wear correct me if I'm wrong) displayed

Here you go. Not NZ DPM, lined also so not tropical.

British DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM Camouflage

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement British DPM Camouflage
    P
    Many

smock parachutist DPM 1981-82
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British DPM Camouflage   British DPM Camouflage  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Composite View Post
    KFC?....classy.....
    Don't I feel the better for it!!!

So regarding post#181, the medal waist buckles. What era is this from? Any way of knowing?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    So regarding post#181, the medal waist buckles. What era is this from? Any way of knowing?
    can you show a wide shot? if it's white on the inside I'd say 84 patt

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Here you go. Not NZ DPM, lined also so not tropical.

British DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM Camouflage
    Looks like you could make out a contract no. no?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    smock parachutist DPM 1981-82
    Cheers Jerry, great to see a no so spotty example, I'd nearly kill for one like this!!!

Rene I can't really make out the numbers, the first group of numbers look like 8415 would that be 1984? The rest can't tell what they are. The only white is behind the pockets, the inside seat and legs are lined in a green material.

.....a tad off topic but there is an obvious tie-in....is anyone collecting MTP camo variants yet or are we all gonna leave that one 'till it's history, all the labels have washed out and we all have to start from scratch again?

I suspect there's an element of it not being cool (yet!)

DON'T reply to this MTP question here...this thread is about DPM.....MTP probably deserves a Thread of its own.....although there's already a HUGE (98 pages!) thread entitled "Post 1945 Cams" which incidentally also includes DPM....and there's this one (currently 19 pages).........but in good WR tradition why have one thread on a topic when you can have 50!!! :-)

We could call a new thread something imaginative, witty though not patronising, relevant, punchy but with a hook...something like "British MTP camouflage"....and then, in ten years time, when MTP is "cool" we can create a host of new Threads on the very same topic and wonder why no-one knows anything :-)

Whack em up'! here's a ripper for you! MTP genuineee! well multi.... and Real!!!!?..... hummph
    The couch is real? I guess?

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast