Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Youth Armband? Real or fake?

Article about: Hi, I just found this Hitler youth armband is it real or fake? These armbands look like they were produced not 80+ years ago but like yesterday. Any Opinions and thoughts would help. Thank y

Post Hitler Youth Armband? Real or fake?

Hi, I just found this Hitler youth armband is it real or fake? These armbands look like they were produced not 80+ years ago but like yesterday. Any Opinions and thoughts would help. Thank you, guys.

Hitler Youth Armband? Real or fake?Hitler Youth Armband? Real or fake?Hitler Youth Armband? Real or fake?Hitler Youth Armband? Real or fake?Hitler Youth Armband? Real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Armband? Real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

I can't comment on the authenticity of the item in question, however, some TR items are as mint as they day they were produced, use the search engine to find 'Mint' and it may change your perspective.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I can't comment on the authenticity of the item in question, however, some TR items are as mint as they day they were produced, use the search engine to find 'Mint' and it may change your perspective.. G
    Truth brother. Lots to be gleaned and learned here and from seasoned guys like you my RAD bro. Hope you are well. Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Looks fine to me & I agree with Gwar about still finding items from the era that are considered to be in mint condition.

Thumbs up

I have just bought some good books for these items history. Thanks Gwar https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/images/smilies/sigpic741_5.gif

Thumbs up

I just got some books and found a good website for these items' history. Much appreciated Rossi