Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HY Youth Armband? Real or fake?

Article about: Hello just found another Hy armband but is if real or fake? Any thoughts on this armband? Unfortunately I cant somehow past the images here so here the link. Sorry Guys Hitler Youth Leader A

Post HY Youth Armband? Real or fake?

Hello just found another Hy armband but is if real or fake? Any thoughts on this armband? Unfortunately I cant somehow past the images here so here the link. Sorry Guys

Hitler Youth Leader Armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HY Youth Armband? Real or fake?
    P
    Many

You will need to post images directly to the forum and not the link to the item.

This becomes a useless thread after the item is sold and removed.

Smitty

?

Wehrmacht-Militaria is owned by William Kramer ( WRF member 'alloneknew'), I trust his prowess to offer authentic TR items and he offers Lifetime Guarantee of Authenticity.

The description;
    Here is your chance to pick up a Hitler Youth armband. This example is a private purchase style construction with a rayon style ribbed diamond and swastika, which is typically associated with leaders. Lots of character to this one and it will look great on display as it surely looks uniform removed!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HY Youth Armband? Real or fake?   HY Youth Armband? Real or fake?  

HY Youth Armband? Real or fake?  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

You are a gentleman Gwar, as always
    Paul

Is there a way to identify who had this armband during this time-period or who manufactured it? Just curious as I don't know much about it.

To identify an actual person, unless any cast iron provenance....... impossible, regarding the manufacturer, the black stitching on the reverse might be a clue, only thing you can do is try and trawl through the threads on the forum
    Paul

I've searched around a lot about the threads and weaving on the armband. But no one seems to talk about how some have this weird pink to purple stitching on the back of armband to where it connects likes this image also used form Wehrmacht militaria, could this mean it's a later model? or they simply didn't have time to color it in I don't know but I will try to research a lot more about this. Thanks, Gwar and Paul for you seasoned knowledge.

Question

I've searched around a lot about the threads and weaving on the armband. But no one seems to talk about how some have this weird pink to purple stitching on the back of armband to where it connects likes this image also used form Wehrmacht militaria, could this mean it's a later model? or they simply didn't have time to color it in I don't know but I will try to research a lot more about this. Thanks, Gwar and Paul for you seasoned knowledge.

Hitler Youth Armband
    Last edited by rbminis; 05-14-2024 at 12:15 PM.