Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA membership number on SA 33 dagger

Article about: hello all i am looking for help to identify" if possible " any information about original owner of my sa 33 pattern dagger can anyone tell me if a list similar to the ss membership

DAI
    ?

Default SA membership number on SA 33 dagger

hello all
    i am looking for help to identify" if possible " any information about original owner of my sa 33 pattern dagger can anyone tell me if a list similar to the ss membership list is available number on dagger is 11436 many thanks for any help DAISA membership number on SA 33 daggerSA membership number on SA 33 dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA membership number on SA 33 dagger
    P
    Many

?

Dai,

Bad news. The SA kept membership records by Gruppe or maybe other units (?) and if a guy moved from one geographical area to another he got a new number. Worse news - there was no master list like the SS and military maintained that has ever been found.

Try posting the number on all the forum in the SA sections and documents section. Maybe someone found his ID papers. Sorry for the bad news

Dave

DAI
    ?

thanks dave
    i was expecting it to be a bit of a long shot i will take your advice and look on other sa sections many thanks for your help all the best.DAI

This number on the dagger is most likely an individual „dagger number“, which has been allotted to this individual dagger. This has been done presumably on Brigade or Standarte level. In the SA group „Nordmark“ this can be observed more often than in any other SA group.

In the below picture you can see a „SA Ausweis“ [SA ID card] with such an allotted „Dolch-Nr“ [dagger no.]. The dagger no. is a different number than the number of the SA ID card and the NSDAP membership.

I’m not aware that lists of these allotted dagger numbers exist. The only chance to identify the owner of your dagger would be to find the matching SA ID card.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA membership number on SA 33 dagger  

Another SA dagger from the SA group Nordmark with dagger no.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA membership number on SA 33 dagger  

Quote by ivbaust View Post
    This number on the dagger is most likely an individual „dagger number“, which has been allotted to this individual dagger. This has been done presumably on Brigade or Standarte level. In the SA group „Nordmark“ this can be observed more often than in any other SA group.

In the below picture you can see a „SA Ausweis“ [SA ID card] with such an allotted „Dolch-Nr“ [dagger no.]. The dagger no. is a different number than the number of the SA ID card and the NSDAP membership.

I’m not aware that lists of these allotted dagger numbers exist. The only chance to identify the owner of your dagger would be to find the matching SA ID card.
    Thanks for this Information, very interesting!

DAI
    ?

many thanks ivbaust for giving me that information it would be nice to find the original owners SA ID card but that may be a bit of a task but you never know once again many thanks .DAI

?

As you say, Dai, you never know. Find forums that specialize in documents.