Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" For opinion please

Article about: 25 GAB by RK any help appreciated, all the dark has faded off to silver, wreath is silvered, a couple niks to the eagles right wing. l hope this works, lm and old guy with a new phone l do n

?

The number box (not date as I put in my first post) looks more similar to this one on a Panzer badge for 25 assaults by Gustav Brehmer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" For opinion please  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" For opinion please
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

I agree , need good picture of the catch from the bottom end of badge . Should be close to 58.1mm H x 48.5mm w & 36.5grams in wt. Hope this helps .

?

Thank you all for the time and the help here, appreciate you.Here is the hook anyway
    regardsAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" For opinion pleaseAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" For opinion pleaseAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" For opinion please

TWS
    ?

You can compare to mine which is textbook.

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen II Stufe RK

If yours is a fake, it is really close. As others have said, there are some scary fakes of this one. I echo the comment about the base of the catch looking a little funky. I would also want to see better images of the crimping around the hinge. It might be a bit different than mine, but I'm not sure with the photos posted thus far. The maker mark seems to be perfect.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Please compare to my RK 50. You can see the catch and catch base as well as the rivets

Grade III Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen - RK GAB 50
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by TWS View Post
    You can compare to mine which is textbook.

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen II Stufe RK
    The numbers "25" in the number shield do not match those of Todd's example.
    That would be enough to put me off of this example.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Thanks Todd. Didn't see your post before I posted mine.

As we noted. Lots of very good fakes of these. But my view is that this one falls down in a number of identified issues
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    The numbers "25" in the number shield do not match those of Todd's example.
    That would be enough to put me off of this example.
    Ralph.
    Great eye Ralph. Both the "2" and the "5" have significant differences from mine. The thickness where the stem of the "2" meets the base and the lack of upsweep on the top bar of the "5" stand out in particular.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks Todd. Didn't see your post before I posted mine.

As we noted. Lots of very good fakes of these. But my view is that this one falls down in a number of identified issues
    Yeah, yeah. Thought you were trying to top me as usual.

But seriously, glad you linked yours. The "cleanliness" of the catch mounting on yours is definitely in contrast to the 25 example being discussed. Same upsweep can be noted on the top of the "5" on yours which matches mine.

Taking this thread in its entirety, I would treat the example posted by ortona with extreme caution. Put bluntly, if it were being considered for my collection, I would pass and wait for a textbook example.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Thanks to all who helped out, l can not seem to get a close clean pic, the crimps, the hook has a small piece broken out, and a few nicks on the eagle..
    Thank you all for the help. The pin is steel
    Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" For opinion pleaseAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" For opinion pleaseAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" For opinion please

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast