Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Bronze A.G.M.u.K authentic?

Article about: Hello all, I want to collect all the awards my mothers uncle received during WW2 including the nahkampfspange. I came across this one from the maker A.G.M.u.K. Gablonz. Because I'm new I wou

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze A.G.M.u.K authentic?

Hello all,

I want to collect all the awards my mothers uncle received during WW2 including the nahkampfspange. I came across this one from the maker A.G.M.u.K. Gablonz. Because I'm new I would like to ask if you guys think that this one is legit? Thank you in advance!

Nahkampfspange in Bronze A.G.M.u.K authentic?Nahkampfspange in Bronze A.G.M.u.K authentic?Nahkampfspange in Bronze A.G.M.u.K authentic?Nahkampfspange in Bronze A.G.M.u.K authentic?Nahkampfspange in Bronze A.G.M.u.K authentic?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze A.G.M.u.K authentic?
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!
    IMO, it is an original.
    If this one is not a great deal, I would wait for another. They can readily be found in quite nice condition.
    This one suffers from zinc pest.
    You can compare details with the one in post #17 in this reference thread.
    Makers of the Nahkampfspange
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for the quick response. I can see that the details are similar tot post #17. But probably will take your advice and wait for a more decent one. They are asking 350 euros for it. That's to much in my opinion. I am looking to spend up to 400 euro for a nice one. Don't know if that's realistic or not.

Jael