Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen SS officer's crusher cap

Article about: Dear friends, a collector offered me this cap and I have to answer really quick if I want it or not. I have no more pictures of it, I can ask for more but I think than menawhile I wait for t

Default Waffen SS officer's crusher cap

Dear friends, a collector offered me this cap and I have to answer really quick if I want it or not.
    I have no more pictures of it, I can ask for more but I think than menawhile I wait for the other ones he'll sell it to another....so, I really need your help.

I've found a lot of threads here in the forum about SS crushers but I never had one of this caps in my hands, even an original SS visor at all, so I'm feeling unable to spot the differences between this visor and original ones. What I realised (and I thank all the members of this forum for your work) is that both insignias are fakes and also that it doesn't means that the whole thing is a copy....
    I feel that the liner and sweatband have a chance, but no idea about the tricot material, I only saw a few examples of SS crushers with that kind of material.

Well, I thank you all in advance for your time.

Cheers

Waffen SS officer's crusher capWaffen SS officer's crusher cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS officer's crusher cap
    P
    Many

?

Hello

Best pictures needed (inside the sweat band)to make an advice about this quite rare visor.
    As far as I can see, nothing real good about the insignas....

?

Yes the insignia are fake including the infamous mustache Deschler.

The raw leather underside of the peak is of major concern as well.
    Regards, Al

So, the peak is a little bit freak. I found out that it's excessive big dimensions are not usual compared with other legit crushers but, honestly, I liked the underside of the peak because of the shape and deteriorate status, as well as the liner and sweatband....

In this forum I found this thread where it appears a picture of a peak from a legit crusher that has a similar one I'm showing here. What do you think?..thanks.

Waffen SS crusher cap

And here the picture

Waffen SS officer's crusher cap