Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Feldgendarmerie Gorget

Article about: Hi guys just wanted your opinions on a gorget I bought from John telesmanich off his website originalgermanmilitaria.com and while it looks great I have a question about it. The shield body

Default Feldgendarmerie Gorget

Hi guys just wanted your opinions on a gorget I bought from John telesmanich off his website originalgermanmilitaria.com and while it looks great I have a question about it. The shield body is not magnetic does that mean it’s a fake? The paint glows bright the eagle “looks” good and the chain is magnetic. It’s made by assmann. I’m having a hard time posting pics so if you want good pics it’s still on his website and the sku number LH11277. Thx

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldgendarmerie Gorget
    P
    Many

?

Hello, you really should post pics or not start a thread that will be totally useless in a few weeks when the listing is no longer available..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feldgendarmerie Gorget   Feldgendarmerie Gorget  

Feldgendarmerie Gorget   Feldgendarmerie Gorget  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thx ya it just would not let me load those pictures but my computer is old and *****. Anyone have opinions on it?

Also have seen many post on how reputable John telesmanich is so I’m assuming it’s good he also said it’s made of zinc. But does not hurt to ask on here. Thx

?

I had one of these awhile ago, the one you posted is in much better condition and is original. G

Thank you so much Gwar u put my mind at ease

Other than johns website is there any other reputable websites to buy authentic items?

?

Quote by Timbo11386 View Post
    Other than johns website is there any other reputable websites to buy authentic items?
    Reputable is only as good as you are at identifying good from bad items, no dealer is all knowing or infallible from offering a stinker from time to time

griffinmilitaria.com

lakesidetrader.com

A Collector's Guild

Very true indeed but at least with a better dealer I would have a better chance than eBay I would hope although I have had good authentic stuff from eBay as well. Some fakes are so good it gets disheartening sometimes to be a collector.people like you help a lot and I definitely appreciate you chiming in on the gorget.