Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1036 German Lugar

Article about: I HAVE RECENTLY CAME ACROSS A BOX WAY BACK IN THE CLOSET THAT WAS LEFT TO ME MANY YEARS AGO. MY FATHER HAD PASSED BACK IN 1974, AND UP TO THE NEAR END HE WOULD RELATE MEMORIES OF HIS TIME IN

Post 1036 German Lugar

I HAVE RECENTLY CAME ACROSS A BOX WAY BACK IN THE CLOSET THAT WAS LEFT TO ME MANY YEARS AGO. MY FATHER HAD PASSED BACK IN 1974, AND UP TO THE NEAR END HE WOULD RELATE MEMORIES OF HIS TIME IN THE WAR. THE BATTLES AND AREAS OF GERMANY HE WAS IN. HE WAS ONE OF THE MANY IN THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE. HE WAS IN COMPANY " G " OF THE 333rd INFANTRY. HE WAS ALSO IN THE RHINELAND CAMPAIGN AS WELL AS THE ARDENNES CAMPAIGN AND CENTRAL EUROPE CAMPAIGN.
    IN THIS BOX ALONG WITH SOME IMPORTANT OFFICAL PAPERS WAS A 1936 GERMAN LUGAR, WITH MAGAZINE, BUT NO HOLSTER. i HAVE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE, UNLESS YOU COUNT THE MOVIES. I AM LOOKING TO SELL OR PLACE IN AUCTION THIS PISTOL. IT IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND HAS THE STAMPED NUMBERS AND MARKING ON IT. Looking to find to find the correct magazine and holster for the gun.
    " thank you.
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-29-2023 at 09:29 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1036 German Lugar
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum.
    We do not allow the buying and selling of items on this forum in the "discussion" section of the forum as that is what this forum is about, discussions.
    We do have a Classifieds section here, and it is for buying and selling.
    If you wish to become a contributing member here, you will have access to sell there.
    Third Reich militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Ralph.

P.S. Please do not type all in caps, people will think you are angry, and yelling at them.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Will.