Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AUSWEIS HITLER -JUGEND Information please.

Article about: I have picked up this HJ Ausweis. Would it be possible for anyone to translate the writing? And also what the stickers/tokens stand for? Were these camps attended?

Default AUSWEIS HITLER -JUGEND Information please.

I have picked up this HJ Ausweis. Would it be possible for anyone to translate the writing? And also what the stickers/tokens stand for? Were these camps attended?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AUSWEIS HITLER -JUGEND Information please.   AUSWEIS HITLER -JUGEND Information please.  

AUSWEIS HITLER -JUGEND Information please.   AUSWEIS HITLER -JUGEND Information please.  

AUSWEIS HITLER -JUGEND Information please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement AUSWEIS HITLER -JUGEND Information please.
    P
    Many

?

This may help, take the time to orientate your photos, it makes it easier for others when providing assistance, the lads name appears to be Richard Reimers.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AUSWEIS HITLER -JUGEND Information please.  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Apologies Gwar

I thought I had uploaded the images correctly. I’ve had the same issue with a couple of posts, where the orientation shows correct but once the post is submitted the pictures were wrong. I shall take time to double check in future.

Hi there.

I would agree with G about his name. He was born on the 20th of September 1923 in Köln. His address is noted as Köln Dellbrück, Grafenmühlen.

Dellbrück (Köln) -

Dellbruck (Koln) – Wikipedia

The Gräfenmühle was a watermill in Cologne-Dellbrück an der Strunde, Germany, so maybe he lived there?

Grafenmuhle (Koln-Dellbruck) – Wikipedia

I am not sure what the stamps are, but normally these sort of stamps show a payment to a membership of a group.

Kind regards,

Will.
    Last edited by Willmore; 04-29-2024 at 04:13 PM.

?

Quote by Tinhatman View Post
    Apologies Gwar

I thought I had uploaded the images correctly. I’ve had the same issue with a couple of posts, where the orientation shows correct but once the post is submitted the pictures were wrong. I shall take time to double check in future.
    No harm, no foul, it's easier for fellow members to examine the item without causing neck issues !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hi Will,

Thanks for the information. I’ll do some research to see if I can find out anything else. I wonder if he survived the war? Would be interesting to know what became of Richard.

Agree, the name is Richard Reimers from Cologne-Dellbrück. The HJ stamp inside says that he was a member of the Fähnlein Hermann Göring, Stamm II, Jungbann Kurköln. The glued-in stamps are contribution stamps, they confirm for which month/years he paid his membership fee and how much it was.

Sammler Thankyou for this information. Going to see if I can find anymore information on him through Ancenstry.

Sammler do you know why some stamps were HJ and others are NSDAP? Are some HJ fees and Some NSDAP fees?

I've got a similar somewhat abridged example I posted before. There wasn't much filled in. I couldn't find any evidence of him being lost during the war either.

Hitler Jugend Mitglieds/Ausweis

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast