Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Hermann Göring panzer tunic

Article about: This panzer tunic is for sale for 2300 USD, I have no idea if this is much or not, this is the first Hermann Göring panzer tunic I saw for sale. Is this an original piece? can anyone help me

?

Default Hermann Göring panzer tunic

This panzer tunic is for sale for 2300 USD, I have no idea if this is much or not, this is the first Hermann Göring panzer tunic I saw for sale. Is this an original piece? can anyone help me? I have some doubt. Thanks

Hermann Göring panzer tunicHermann Göring panzer tunicHermann Göring panzer tunicHermann Göring panzer tunicHermann Göring panzer tunicHermann Göring panzer tunicHermann Göring panzer tunicHermann Göring panzer tunicHermann Göring panzer tunicHermann Göring panzer tunicHermann Göring panzer tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hermann Göring panzer tunic
    P
    Many

I believe your doubt is founded.

The treatment of the uniform (on the floor) and poor pics do not give much confidence to begin with.

If an original HG wrap I think the price tag would be a bargain.

IMO it is a complete fake - I'm not liking the skulls, the teeth especially appear too 'straight' compared to originals.

The wool thread doesn't seem period correct. Additionally all originals I have seen appear to have white piping on the collars.

I'm certainly no expert - So as always I will be happily proved wrong here.

Cheers & best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hermann Göring panzer tunic  

An original period photograph, note the lack of white piping around the collar. I would think that the tunic was merely put on the floor to photograph. Not that any of this proves or disproves authenticity!

Hermann Göring panzer tunic