Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

"Regiment General Göring" Tuchrock

Article about: I Have just scored this rather nice "Regiment General Göring" Tuchrock courtesy of the latest Grenadier Auctions in the US. In case anyone has an interest in the Cuff Titles, they

And finally after about six weeks waiting on the postman, here are some new photos of my Regiment General Göring Tuchrock

It is LBA marked and dated 1937, 1st Pattern breast eagle and Regimentally stamped.

I have added the 2 place ribbon bar, and a Marksman's Lanyard (Grade 7), to represent a soldier who served early on, with the entry
    into Czechoslovakia with Prague Bar, and an EK II awarded for his time during the Polish Campaign, and after that RGG returned to their
    barracks in Berlin before embarking on the war in Russia.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Regiment General Göring" Tuchrock   "Regiment General Göring" Tuchrock  

"Regiment General Göring" Tuchrock   "Regiment General Göring" Tuchrock  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Regiment General Göring" Tuchrock
    P
    Many

And on a half mannequin with some various headgear to go with it...

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Regiment General Göring" Tuchrock   "Regiment General Göring" Tuchrock  

I decided to stay with the HG visor cap for the current display of the tunic...

?

Makes sense.

Fabulous setup, Bob!

(Still envious of that duty lanyard myself).

?

Outstanding uniform Bob!

Regards, Tobias.

Very excellent Bob!

Many years ago there was a fellow here with a Japanese Samurai sword shop called Bushido Blades owned by Bob Benson. He offered me a RGG panzer wrap along with the trousers and visor cap. Not knowing much then I passed on it. Have not seen another since & think that was a huge mistake.

Bob Benson advised that the wrap came out of Australia too along with a huge collection of KCIC, some with oak leaves and some with oak leaves and swords too and all with neck ribbons & their respective award cases too. Wonder where that all ended up.

Through Bob Benson I met Bob Coleman which Bob Colman and I did swaps and purchases of 3rd Reich items.

Bob Coleman was big on Samurai swords as well as 3rd Reich items. Bob Coleman is really missed in this collectors realm.

"He offered me a RGG panzer wrap along with the trousers and visor cap. Not knowing much then I passed on it. Have not seen another since & think that was a huge mistake."

That would keep me up at night thinking about missed opportunities too....

I never had any dealings with Bob Coleman, but always heard nothing but praise for the man, yes he is sadly missed.

Best wishes

Bob

Hello,
    Even if i'm more inclined to be attracted to combat pieces of uniforms, this Tuchrock rocks (without any play on words)...
    I remember i offered a RGG white shirt as a gift to an american friend more than ten years ago. Of course it had nice markings, i don't remember the unit, something like 2nd or 3rd battery of The Flak Regiment. My friend also had a RGG Tuchrock.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3