Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need help identifying this Japanese WWII Belt

Article about: Need help identifying this Japanese WWII belt. The metal is suppose to be aluminum and it was in a WWII Japanese Medical bag. kaydee Dwight Brown

Quote by nick komiya View Post
    Guy, you get ぢ、ヂ by typing "Di", so エヂソン is as close as you can get to Thomas Edison's name in Japanese characters.
    Arrrgggghhhhhhh! And I also mistook the [so] for [ri]. You know ... after 30+ years, I just ought to quit this Japanese language thing!

Quote by Nick
    ...Curious and gullible boys, who used to break his piggy bank for the "X-ray vision Glasses" he saw advertised in his comic books, grew up to be gullible fathers wishing their son could get smarter with this contraption. A knock-off version of the band sold as the "Nobel Band". Of course, all these products were scams to rip you off.
    ADLG!* Tell me it ain't so!!!
    Need help identifying this Japanese WWII Belt

*Ach.Du.Lieber.Gott [OMG]

-- Guy

Yes, that's it, but thankfully my piggy bank was already empty at the time, and my daughter was always first in her class, so I didn't want her getting any smarter.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help identifying this Japanese WWII Belt  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2