MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

New Member seeking approval

Article about: Hi guys,let me introduce myself.My name is Brent ,I’m a 58 year old man who lives in Torquay S west England.I’ve always had an interest in military history particularly WW2,I’m new to

?

Default New Member seeking approval

Hi guys,let me introduce myself.My name is Brent ,I’m a 58 year old man who lives in Torquay S west England.I’ve always had an interest in military history particularly WW2,I’m new to collecting but have a particular interest in German military medals and awards,especially the third Riech era.I served with the 3rd Royal Tank regiment here in uk and am super excited to purchase some Panzer assault badges in the near future .I look forward to reading your posts and learning from you all.King regards Brent.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member seeking approval
    P
    Many

Welcome aboard Brent.

I know Torquay very well, I live not that far away on the edge of Dartmoor.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Hi will,that’s nice to know ,thanks for the welcome,at least i know I’m being received

Welcome Brent ..Enjoy your stay
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Default Panzer assault badge

I wonder if anyone can help me ,I recently purchased a panzer assault badge from a local dealer , I think this may be a fake .I would be grateful for some expert opinions.

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    This section is for new members to introduce themselves. No photos are accessible here.
    I suggest you start a new thread in the correct section and post photos of your Panzerkampfabzeichen there.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hi Ralph sorry for the confusion I’m new to this ,thanks for the advice.

Welcome to the forum Brent.

Thank you for your service to your country and we look forward to seeing some of your collection.

Here is a link to the PAB forum.. From there you can start a new topic and post your inquiry.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/panze...zeichen-forum/

Best of luck

Smitty

?

Default Panzer badge

Hi guys thanks for your welcome,I recently purchased a panzer assault badge from a local dealer ,as I’m new to collecting I rushed in with excitement .Having now researched the item I think I may have bought a fake,my main concern is the rudimentary clasp ,although it has the FW Assmann and sohn stamp in the correct place I have yet to come across this tapered square pin any where.would welcome expert feedback.