Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Peter Suciu Introduction

Article about: Hello, I'm new to this forum, but I think I know many members already. I've been collecting for almost 40 years since my great uncle bought me a helmet when I was 12 years old. I'm also exci

Default Peter Suciu Introduction

Hello, I'm new to this forum, but I think I know many members already.

I've been collecting for almost 40 years since my great uncle bought me a helmet when I was 12 years old.

I'm also excited to announce that my new book: "A Gallery of Military Headdress" is now available! This 140 page book features more than two dozen articles on military hats, helmets and other headgear from around the world. This publication also includes more than 200 color photographs as well as period prints and illustrations.

Info on the book:
    A Gallery of Military Headdress includes original articles from noted authors Peter Suciu, Stuart Bates, Benny Bough, Clive Law, and Pedro Soares Branco. Topics include the development of the French Adrian helmet, the history of Communist Bloc helmets, British Bearskin caps, the British Home Service Helmet, Scottish headdress, the origin and evolution of spiked helmets, military conical hats and much more.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Peter Suciu Introduction
    P
    Many

good to see you here Peter and congrats on the book, though I hope you did not join just to peddle your book, though that is better than trying to sell some fitness supplement like so many seem to try.

You are well known, your work with Stuart Bates on sun helmets is well known.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Welcome to the forum Peter, I have browsed your articles on helmets on many occasions and thoroughly enjoyed them.

Cheers,
    Steve