Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend (RADwJ) sleeve insignias?

Article about: these two "ladies" i have bought as a start to try to get all of the RAdwJ insignias. well, i kinda know it may sound far fetched, but at least it is a beginning : ) my concern is

Default Original Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend (RADwJ) sleeve insignias?

these two "ladies" i have bought as a start to try to get all of the RAdwJ insignias.
    well, i kinda know it may sound far fetched, but at least it is a beginning : )
    my concern is that the one who looks NOT used is a fake, but they both feel soft and not synthetic.
    any help is as always appreciated!!
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend (RADwJ) sleeve insignias?   Original Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend (RADwJ) sleeve insignias?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend (RADwJ) sleeve insignias?
    P
    Many

?

There is a subtle difference between the two posted.. The shield on the left has a "Nose like"
    appearance.. The other has a more rounded bottom.. The single shield I have posted was purchased from "Ade" sometime ago... These are only my observations... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend (RADwJ) sleeve insignias?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Original Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend (RADwJ) sleeve insignias? 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

i didn`t notice that. thank you for poiting that out.
    hm, now i really do not know what to think about the one without the rouded bottom?!
    must do some more research on this forum, in books etc.!
    Stig

?

Quote by bittaker View Post
    these two "ladies" i have bought as a start to try to get all of the RAdwJ insignias.
    well, i kinda know it may sound far fetched, but at least it is a beginning : )
    my concern is that the one who looks NOT used is a fake, but they both feel soft and not synthetic.
    any help is as always appreciated!!
    Stig
    Not far fetched at all !! I recently acquired a few of these at a somewhat reasonable price..

?

These are awaiting my inspection when I arrive home..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend (RADwJ) sleeve insignias?   Original Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend (RADwJ) sleeve insignias?  

Abit confused here, stig. You posted this same patch almost a year and a half ago and now post it again and say that you've just bought it? https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...s-img_2088.jpg

As for the patch itself, I am not too sure on it. Every patch that I have ever seen has exhibited a pointy bottom center to it-every one except this particular patch of yours. This is not looking too reassuring. The construction and the material looks good, but I am at a loss to explain why this single example shows this different detail to the emblem.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

my fault.wrong one posted.
    a little embarressed,
    Stig