Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 118 of 119 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 114 115 116 117 118 119 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1183

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Those are beauties! Thanks for posting them.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Default Sell

I have got one from my grandfather (we are from Germany). Sadly the pin on the back is missing, but the rest is in good condition, no deep scratches. Is someone interested?

?

Hello yes I certainly am interested. Message me with some pictures and we'll go from there. Thank you.

GermanOne...Solicitation in discussion threads is prohibited and you must become a Club Member first and then post your item forsale in the classified section.
    I know you are new here but just a heads up.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Default Drill holes?

Hello Chaps, more recent purchases I've made, the first lapel badge is maker M1/63. Does anybody have any information about the small drill holes like Patrick's badge as to why they are there? If you see the last badge the M1/44 at the top you can see two drill holes? Any information is appreciated. Many thanks. Justin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Hi Justin

Those little holes are just air bubbles that have risen to the top and burst. Could’ve been an impurity that was cooked out or simply an air bubble in the glass that rose to the top, burst, and the glass then cooled. Nice looking badges you have posted and that one has an awesome characteristic to it.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Default Transitional attic find from Germany

M1/152 Franz Jungwirth, Wien.

More photos in this thread; NSDAP Pin M1/152

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

?

Hello Chaps, recently came across this M1/27 Pin and was wondering if any of you have come across this type of font on the badge before? The letters seem thicker and more bold full stops than usual? Anyone got any information? Much appreciated. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Hello Powler,
    this is a pretty standard font that is used on party badges.
    Variations in the thickness of the lettering is due to the final finishing process where the enamel has been polished a little lower than normal

All the best
    Doug